Given the nature of our business responding to emergency situations, we believe that we should continue to offer our services in a safe manner to both yourself and our staff without compromising the quality of our service.
During the course of each visit our engineers:
- Will not shake hands with any person on site or have any physical contact
- Will use the hand sanitiser that they carry on their vehicle after each visit
- Will wear gloves and dispose of these after each job
- Will ensure their vehicles are wiped down at the end of each working day
- Will not enter premises where cases of Coronavirus have been reported
- Will follow all company risk assessments to ensure all premises are safe
- Will sanitise the hand held card payment machine after each use
- Will isolate themselves if they are showing any signs of feeling unwell
We are taking all measures possible to keep all of our customers and staff safe, and our company and employees are following Government advice.
Further updates and notices will be posted on this page as they are announced.
If you have any questions please contact the TWC Drain Care team on 0330 3052243.